I have 79 LLL.co domains (list below) that I’m looking to sell so I started a post on Namepros.? I had a deal worked out for half of them but the buyer was in India and there was a holiday there so he needed time to make payment.? I try to give people the benefit of the doubt when I can.? After waiting a week and a half it was apparent he had disappeared and the deal wasn’t going to happen.? What people are doing is getting you to commit to a deal, then they are trying to find a buyer for the domains above what they are giving you and if they can find someone then they’ll come back and buy the domains and if they can’t then they disappear or come up with an excuse.? Especially with how fast short domains have been appreciating they can try to get you to commit to a price today, wait a week, and if the resale market has risen then commence the deal at the price from a week ago.

My advice to you (and myself) now is do not commit to any deal until they have the cash in hand and can pay within 24 hours.? For every person out there who is an honest guy you probably have 15 guys who are trying to slide one by you.

 

Here’s the list and they are all still for sale and open to offers, with preference being a bulk deal for all of them.

afg.co
avn.co
bby.co
bej.co
bfl.co
bho.co
bml.co
bnm.co
brt.co
cih.co
cja.co
cod.co
ddv.co
dez.co
dfl.co
dlf.co
drc.co
dth.co
ecl.co
eii.co
erc.co
fcd.co
fhi.co
frg.co
fyf.co
gah.co
gna.co
gor.co
gpt.co
hhl.co
hho.co
hhy.co
hno.co
jva.co
kak.co
ked.co
klh.co
kli.co
knm.co
kpg.co
krg.co
lah.co
lft.co
lpi.co
lre.co
mjc.co
mue.co
nfg.co
obr.co
oca.co
ogo.co
psb.co
pss.co
pth.co
pto.co
rne.co
rrp.co
ruc.co
rul.co
saf.co
skm.co
snh.co
sre.co
sut.co
tdg.co
tlh.co
tnm.co
tpn.co
tuk.co
tvd.co
uii.co
uvs.co
wca.co
wea.co
wer.co
wir.co
wrs.co
zaf.co
rnn.co

4 comments on “Don’t Commit to a Deal Until Someone Has Cash in Hand

  • Same issue with guy out of China wanted 7 day inspection period, f info prick time waster.

    These guys are speculating, and gambling with moment they don’t have.

    If they can’t find a buyer, they will just kill deal, and walk.

    Seriously if lll.com are going for $70k, then lll.com should command $2-3k

    Tell them to F off, don’t sell push the price higher

  • That’s right. 24 hours is good time period for the buyer to make payment.
    I might be interested in some so what price range you are looking to sell as an individual?

  • Yes, making sure the buyer has the funds is a must. There is no real way to “know” if they have the money to buy the domain name but I would never transfer a domain name to a buyer without the money first being in Escrow.

    Always use escrow to protect yourself.

    -Omar

Leave a Reply