August 25, 2012Comments (0)
Picked up a couple of domain on Namejet and GoDaddy this past week, more like 25 of them, I love when people say the domain market is weak and you can find good domains at reasonable prices that allow for good reselling opportunities. Here's the list...
My Top 5 Picks
- want to run your own radio station online?
- nice domain for a forum for gamers to help each other out.
- a real time info site, actually works well with the .info extension.
- could be used for a poker software to help you figure out the percentages, or also could be a site where you can find people to go to the poker room with.
- yeah, these still exist and people still use them.
My 5 Picks with Less Than 10 Bidders
- good name for a site like fiverr, though they may have trademarked the term gig.
- could be a place where people report stuff they found in their local areas... not sure how you monetize that though.
- if you make bots and sell'em online here's a domain to sell your wares on.
- I like the name, I thought fantasy football when I heard it, maybe it is that time of season, but not sure what you'd do with it.
- people love green. Green America would have sounded nicer but this is a decent pickup on the cheap.
My Darkhorse Pick (a domain I think you can snatch cheap and sell for over $1,000)
- want to sell gold online? Here you go.
Leave a Reply