September 15, 2012Comments (0)
In today's list we got a few nice number domains, a domain with two keywords in the same niche which could be interesting, and the under 10 bid section has some pretty strong domains in there that I think you could flip for a good profit. Here's the list...
My Top 5 Picks
- there's almost 100 bidders, looked on Google, maybe a few possible end users, not sure what I'm missing here for the high number of bidders.
- two of the same number in a NNNN.com only makes the value go up.
- this is a great number and hopefully I can win it cheap since it has 4's in it.
- nice name for someone in the business. I'm sure custom boat designs cost a pretty penny.
- two big keywords from the same niche, might be valuable from a SEO standpoint.
My 5 Picks with Less Than 10 Bidders
- great domain to do what it says on, search news.
- there's still hundreds (if not thousands) of people who sells minisites like it is 2002. All of them would love to have this domain.
- sounds like a site that would show some interesting statistics on the internet.
- Phoenix is a pretty decent size market, making a local reviews site for it makes sense.
- you'd get a ton of business 1 month out of the year and then you can focus on other stuff the other 11 months.
My Darkhorse Pick (a domain I think you can snatch cheap and sell for over $1,000)
- I think buying first name last name where both are pretty common is a good investment, someday, one of those Jen Taylor's will be willing to buy the domain for a nice profit to you.
Leave a Reply