August 4, 2012Comments (0)
Sold another domain yesterday through GoDaddy (Offer/Counteroffer type). Not huge dollars but a very nice return on what I paid for it. I'll mention it after the escrow.com payment/transfer go through. Here's the list...
My Top 5 Picks
- you got some end users with this in their business name, also it means 'craftsman' in Spanish.
- lots of certification programs out there, or make your own on this domain.
- yes, it is a word but I prefer it more as a brandable pronounceable LLLL.com.
- something that most of us need to do. Nice name for a cardio gym.
- good Wall Street type of domain.
My 5 Picks with Less Than 10 Bidders
- good techy domain name, sounds like a cutting edge database software company name.
- just learned this is an actual product, only 2 bidders on it.
- everyone is always looking for these things to save themselves some bucks.
- home design, web design, etc... Nice UK name.
- only 1 bidder, great name to sell software at a steep discount that hadn't sold in other places.
My Darkhorse Pick (a domain I think you can snatch cheap and sell for over $1,000)
- only 1 bidder, actually pretty popular LLLL, it is a last name, name of a game, and used by many people as name shorteners (i.e. Dan Warner = DWar)
Leave a Reply