July 15, 2012Comments (0)
Today I'm going to be working on a new website idea I had. Before implementing an idea I try to break down the numbers and see what expected return I can make on it. Always a good idea to do this before you just jump right in and start working on something. Now here's the list...
You can click on any of the domain names to be taken to its auction page.
My Top 5 Picks
- in another life I'd get in on this biz.
- VCVC.com domain that is pronounceable and from the pet angle has meaning.
- good name for a software product.
- not just your average cookbook.
- could be short for The NFL but you'd lose it in a UDRP.
My 5 Picks with Less Than 10 Bidders
- great blog name for someone who blogs about their travels.
- two hot words put together, maybe it'll work.
- I visit one of these once in a while, some interesting stuff in there.
- pronounceable and short so it has value.
- good descriptive domain name, and only 2 bidders.
My Darkhorse Pick (a domain I think you can snatch cheap and sell for over $1,000)
- nice name for a train site. Yes, people still use trains.
Leave a Reply