August 23, 2012Comments (0)
Today you have the GreatDomains and the Dotster Snapnames auctions closing, you got a very solid list of domains below from Namejet, lots of opportunities here to buy some good domains and make some profit. Here's the list...
My Top 5 Picks
- there's a lot of Canadian domainers, let's see if one of them pick this up.
- would you rather have a site on stuffed animals or on women's lingerie?
- want more than 24 hours in a day, you can have 27 with this domain.
- good letters with TV starting it out... tv journal?
- you ever see a guy with a girl and you say "how the hell did he get her"... confidence... or money.
My 5 Picks with Less Than 10 Bidders
- nice domain for the streaming niche players out there.
- sounds like a cool product to help architects build their plans.
- offer people certificates for a few bucks (where your cost is a few cents).
- you'll hear this a lot on radio talk shows.
- not sure what to do with this one (I would not sell ladders on it) but has a nice sound to it.
My Darkhorse Pick (a domain I think you can snatch cheap and sell for over $1,000)
- you're heard of squeeze pages, only makes sense the next progression will be squeeze videos. Upsell, upsell, upsell.
Leave a Reply