July 17, 2012Comments (0)
In the past two months I've noticed a big shift in domain offers coming from GoDaddy instead of Sedo. I have my domains listed at both places, but traditionally Sedo is where I'd receive most of my offers in the past. For two months the offers via GoDaddy have outpaced the Sedo offers by a 4 to 1 clip. Sales from GoDaddy have outpaced Sedo by a 2 to 1 clip. If you don't have your domains listed on GoDaddy you are definitely missing out on some potential action and you should list them there. Here's the list...
You can click on any of the domain names to be taken to its auction page.
My Top 5 Picks
- my favorite car is the Dodge Viper, this of course is spelled differently but I think this is a more trendy way to spell the word.
- Groupon tries to do this but in my opinion they fail. Nobody has mastered personal deals yet.
- sounds like a nice resource site, could also work as led gen.
- I think people will be searching for cheap gas for the next 100 years... Until we run out of gas and all cars turn to electric.
- nice LLLL.com with three h's.
My 5 Picks with Less Than 10 Bidders
- actual product and they sell them on Amazon. Love these type of domains.
- windows are actually big business, should have no trouble finding an end user for this guy.
- people like the 'sucks' names. Hold onto it until a pissed off Samsung customer finds you and wants to launch a gripe site.
- a penny is actually worth more as the metal it is made of than it's one cent gold reserve value. There's a lot of people who collect pennies, this would be a great name for people to trade, buy, sell them to each other.
- lots of cities named Milford and I bet each one has lawyers in it.
My Darkhorse Pick (a domain I think you can snatch cheap and sell for over $1,000)
- I'm torn between a site where you can have your friends guess what gender baby you're having, or a site where people submit pictures of "Pats" and people have to guess what they are.
Leave a Reply