July 24, 2012Comments (0)
Today's list has the best total set of names I've seen in the past 2 or 3 weeks. I'm a bidder on quite a few of these. Here's the list...
You can click on any of the domain names to be taken to its auction page.
My Top 5 Picks
- three premium letters here make this attractive.
- has a nice ring to it, short, and memorable.
- if someone is going to spend $XXX,XXX on a home they certainly would spend $19.97 on a home buyer guide to make sure they are doing it right, no?
- if a CPA company ever begins issuing daily payouts they will get so many affiliates it will be ridiculous.
- the .net hurts it, but it is such a good name the .net would be used by someone somewhere.
My 5 Picks with Less Than 10 Bidders
- I'm not a fan of dash domains unless they are top shelf, this one is.
- torrents are huge and this is a nice name. Only 3 bidders.
- they sound like a cool product.
- only 2 bidders, toolbars have become a popular way to make money.
- if you're uncle Jack was stuck on a roof, would you help your uncle Jack off?
My Darkhorse Pick (a domain I think you can snatch cheap and sell for over $1,000)
- I'm not a fan of these domains that use a common letter between words but I always see them sell.
Leave a Reply